Role: Automation Test Engineer (Selenium)
1 - 5 yrs
Qualification: B. Tech / B.E. / MCA
Skills: Testing,Health Care Domain,SQL Server
Responsibilities: * Responsible for Quality Assurance activities in the project
* Understanding SDLC process and responsibilities of manual testing in the life cycle
* Reviewing Project Requirements, use cases and functional specs
* Identification and reporting of defects on through all the cycles of testing and generating defect reports
Understanding the test automation requirements and analyzing the use cases and test cases for automation
GUI, functional and non-functional testing and automation of web and desktop based applications by applying latest techniques in test automation
* Design, develop and enhance the test automation scripts. Using appropriate coding and naming standards while developing framework APIs and utilities. Unit testing framework APIs and utilities.
Design and develop automated test scripts using appropriate coding and naming standards. Unit testing test scripts.
* Executing test scripts, failure analysis, reporting defects and generating test execution reports
* Develop test automation related documentation such as framework/script design documents, release notes, readme, help documents, API documentation.
* Communicate with the customer and build confidence in the teams ability to deliver
* The selected candidate shall be a self-starter and work independently on identified modules and take ownership of designing and developing test cases and test automation scripts.
* Hands on experience doing Automation testing of web applications using Selenium (Java)(Web Driver & Grid)
* Hands on experience in at least two scripting languages (Preferable Java, VB, Python)
* Hands on experience in automating Web applications
* Having knowledge on JENKINS, Maven, Git Repository along with TestNG is an added advantage
Should have authored at least any one formal document (Design, Architecture, Unit Test Cases etc.)
Knowledge in Agile or Scrum methodologies
Experience in any database like MS-SQL, Oracle, MYSQL, etc.